Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pre Cancer? The Dogs Know...

Greetings From Mt. Bonell Austin Tx!
Hello to all who still keep up with my health/cushing's blog and to the new cushies who stop by to read more about my personal Cushing's journey (remember to read more about Cushing's Syndrome in my 2013-2014 archive).
 So another update on my health. I am so far feeling good. No more Cushing's related symptoms. Not even that much anxiety, depression. The insomnia has improved so much and I can pretty much sleep anytime I want. My weight has been fluctuating again, which causes me to worry. I recently gained 8lbs in the time frame of 2 months, though I still look the same size, the weight gain scares me. ( the paranoia never goes away) I have been weight training and lifting like crazy and taking protein so maybe that is the reason why I am gaining weight-- hopefully it's muscle gains!! Some days my face look a little rounder/moon face-y and it freaks me out but I have realized that I am very sensitive to sodium and sugar. So If I eat too much of those two.. I get pretty swollen and bloated all over. So water is definitely very important to flushing all the toxins out and keeps the bloat away.

So far Everything is going fine in my life. Things are feeling like they are coming together and I enjoy every moment of my life.  The last entry I wrote was to investigate more about my abnormal menstrual cycle. After surgery I got my period around a year later and it came every month and I was thrilled but then since this year it stopped and started coming every 3 months or so and I noticed a little bit of breakouts, moodiness, bloating and hirsutism come back Basically PCOS symptoms. So I went to see the doctor. She gave me a pap smear and when the results came back, they found abnormal cells. My doc was a bit concerned so she sent me to the Ob Gyn and had her check me out. They decided to take a biopsy of my cervix and so we went ahead and did that. When the results came back, it turned out that I have type 1 Dysplasia which is a mild case of abnormal cells in the cervix. There are 3 types. Luckily I was not at a severe case and so they did not have to surgically remove the cells in me. With type 1, it can go away by itself or it can progress to type 2 or 3(precancer). It generally shows up when the immune system is lowered (maybe due to my cushing's or adrenal insufficiency) but  could get better with healthy lifestyle choices. There is still a small chance of it developing to something more severe so I will always need to go get a pap/ biopsy every 6 months to make sure it is managed. But getting minor surgery to remove some cells is no where near the debilitating experience I had with Cushing's. at this point, I am no longer afraid of what else is to come of my health/life. I am grateful that I can enjoy my life so much more with very little symptoms.

So I hope you guys are doing well and still feel free to reach out to me on my email yumnguyen07@yahoo.com please note that I will only respond to real patients with valid questions. I have been getting a lot of fake people reaching out pretending to be sick and that makes me so angry..being sick is not something to lie about, it is just unfair to others who are seeking help, support, and information.

I want to share with some pics of our first road trip with my two dogs. I mentioned some time ago that one of my dogs (Van-key the corgi/jack russell mix) is getting older and he has diabetes insipidus so I want to spend more time with him since he was one of my main supporters during my illness always lending me his little body for comfort. So I want for him to explore more in his puppy doggy life. It was just an amazing trip to Austin and the dogs enjoyed it so much. Austin is a city very open to pets everywhere and you get to meet all kinds of animals every where you go. Vankey was so happy and took in the whole experience-- even kayaking! which makes me so happy I can't wait to take him back in a few months!
Austin Here we come!
"Why you do this to me mommy?" -Vankey
Rascal looking Handsome in his life jacket
"What are you looking at?" -Rascal
Captain Corgi-Jack

Vanks navigating us
Feeling wayyy more confident post steroids!
The boys enjoying @Amy's Ice cream
Rascal enjoying Buttercream Icecream  (ps. Amy's icecreamis dog friendly!)
All tucked in @ our 5 paw hotel
The kings in their Queen size bed
Taking over the State Capitol!

Enjoying Mt. Bonell


A wedding on the peaks of Mt. Bonell!
This acrobat
Taking in the views at the top of the graffiti wall
Thanks for stopping by!!! Bye now!

7 comments:

  1. Your doggies are so cute. Bring them over to our house to play with Ninja any time. Call me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sending me this post on youtube.... You give me hope.... and you literally look like an beautiful porcelain doll.... gorgeous... So happy you are much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your response. It means everything to me that it has given you something good. I hope you feel amazing and may God bless you.

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.He can cure those diseases like:Bladder cancerBreast cancerColorectal cancerKidney cancerLeukemiaLung cancerNon-Hodgkin lymphomaProstate cancerSkin cancerUterine cancerParkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, Spell,Stroke,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis
    Love Spell,Diabetes.

    ReplyDelete